Now Booking Holiday Parties
Book your holiday event or direct-to-venue catering today!
While most people are still enjoying the warm fall weather, our team is gearing up for holiday season! We know what you’re thinking — can’t we save this festive chat until after the first snowfall?
When it comes to events, it’s important to always be thinking ahead when you’re booking your next function; especially when it falls around the holidays. In other words, it’s time to start planning your corporate Christmas party, intimate holiday dinner, or perhaps a drop-in a cocktail reception. The possibilities are endless.
We won’t insist you switch on your holiday music playlist just yet, but we do encourage you to book your festive bash sooner rather than later — because there is nothing worse than the frenzy of last-minute shopping!
Ease into the festive spirit (with these festive spirits)!
THE WINTER BERRY BAUBLE
1 oz blueberry syrup
1 oz cranberry juice
1 oz Ketel One vodka
.5 oz Cointreau
sprig of rosemary
- To make a batch of blueberry syrup, combine 2 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar in a medium saucepan. Add 1 pint of fresh blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, reducing heat if mixture starts to boil. Once cool, strain syrup to remove blueberry seeds and skins before serving.
- Combine blueberry syrup, cranberry juice, Ketel One vodka and Cointreau in a shaker over ice.
- Pour into a food-safe bauble (optional).
- Serve in a martini glass over fresh cranberries.
- Finish with a sprig of rosemary.
CHRISTMAS IN CAPRI POPSICLE
.5 oz fresh lemon juice
.5oz simple syrup
.5 oz basil purée
1 oz limoncello
2 oz Prosecco
- To make a batch of simple syrup, combine equal parts water and sugar (about one cup each) in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, reducing heat if mixture starts to boil.
- To make a batch of basil purée, combine 8 basil leaves and 1oz of lemon juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Combine fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, basil puree and limoncello in a shaker and stir.
- Pour mixture into a popsicle mold and freeze.
- Once frozen, place the popsicle into a white wine glass.
- Top with Prosecco.