Now Booking Holiday Parties
It’s never too early to start planning! As the days get shorter, it’s time to start thinking about year-end gatherings, company-wide events and festive celebrations for what’s sure to be one of the busiest holiday seasons we’ve seen in some time!
Looking for ideas? We’re here to help!
After the past couple of years, we know how important it is to take the time to recognize accomplishments and celebrate together. Whether you are throwing a corporate bash to celebrate the season or looking to gather for an intimate dinner to ring in the new year, we have you covered. From a variety of stylish restaurants and event venues to all kinds of unique catering packages, our event specialists are ready to assist you in planning the perfect festive function.
Contact us today at (416) 364-1211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need some help getting into the festive spirit?
Try your hand at these festive spirits!
THE WINTER BERRY BAUBLE
1 oz blueberry syrup
1 oz cranberry juice
1 oz Ketel One vodka
.5 oz Cointreau
sprig of rosemary
- To make a batch of blueberry syrup, combine 2 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar in a medium saucepan. Add 1 pint of fresh blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, reducing heat if mixture starts to boil. Once cool, strain syrup to remove blueberry seeds and skins before serving.
- Combine blueberry syrup, cranberry juice, Ketel One vodka and Cointreau in a shaker over ice.
- Pour into a food-safe bauble (optional).
- Serve in a martini glass over fresh cranberries.
- Finish with a sprig of rosemary.
CHRISTMAS IN CAPRI POPSICLE
.5 oz fresh lemon juice
.5oz simple syrup
.5 oz basil purée
1 oz limoncello
2 oz Prosecco
- To make a batch of simple syrup, combine equal parts water and sugar (about one cup each) in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, reducing heat if mixture starts to boil.
- To make a batch of basil purée, combine 8 basil leaves and 1oz of lemon juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Combine fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, basil puree and limoncello in a shaker and stir.
- Pour mixture into a popsicle mold and freeze.
- Once frozen, place the popsicle into a white wine glass.
- Top with Prosecco.