Now Booking Holiday Parties
Haven’t made your holiday plans yet? Don’t worry — we are here to help!
2021 has been quite the year. Those of us who are used to making our to-do lists early and checking them twice are starting to feel the crunch as the days get shorter. But, perhaps more than ever, we know how important it is to take the time to celebrate together.
Whether you are looking to gather the team for an intimate dinner to ring in the new year, or are throwing an online bash to celebrate the season, we have you covered. From a variety of unique and stylish restaurants and event venues, to all types of virtual event offerings, our event specialists are ready to assist you in planning the perfect festive function.
Contact us today at (416) 364-1211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Village Loft Booking Special
Book at Village Loft by October 29 and receive your choice of a signature festive cocktail or Chef’s selection of late-night passed canapés for your group! Speak to an event specialist for details.
Ease into the festive spirit (with these festive spirits)!
THE WINTER BERRY BAUBLE
1 oz blueberry syrup
1 oz cranberry juice
1 oz Ketel One vodka
.5 oz Cointreau
sprig of rosemary
- To make a batch of blueberry syrup, combine 2 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar in a medium saucepan. Add 1 pint of fresh blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, reducing heat if mixture starts to boil. Once cool, strain syrup to remove blueberry seeds and skins before serving.
- Combine blueberry syrup, cranberry juice, Ketel One vodka and Cointreau in a shaker over ice.
- Pour into a food-safe bauble (optional).
- Serve in a martini glass over fresh cranberries.
- Finish with a sprig of rosemary.
CHRISTMAS IN CAPRI POPSICLE
.5 oz fresh lemon juice
.5oz simple syrup
.5 oz basil purée
1 oz limoncello
2 oz Prosecco
- To make a batch of simple syrup, combine equal parts water and sugar (about one cup each) in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, reducing heat if mixture starts to boil.
- To make a batch of basil purée, combine 8 basil leaves and 1oz of lemon juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Combine fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, basil puree and limoncello in a shaker and stir.
- Pour mixture into a popsicle mold and freeze.
- Once frozen, place the popsicle into a white wine glass.
- Top with Prosecco.