VIRTUAL EVENTS & EXPERIENCES
We all know that sharing food is at the heart of many gatherings, and as we’ve moved our meeting spaces online, this critical piece can be easily missed. Our virtual event packages are designed to bring a taste of togetherness, even while staying apart, and are perfect for corporate or social experiences.
Don’t miss out on everyone’s favourite part of a conference — and have meals delivered to your attendees’ doorsteps. Or invite a client to an online lunch, and enjoy food together. From morning meetings to virtual dinners with wine — we’ve got you covered for your next virtual event!
HOW TO ORDER
Grab your friends or your sweetheart for a virtual experience to celebrate your love for one another this season! From brunch with your friends to virtual engagement parties and proposals, we’re ready to help you celebrate love.
Start the day off right with our virtual breakfast offerings! From our breakfast boxes that serve two, to an assortment of individual break items, we’re here to help make your morning meetings easy.
From a virtual “bar cart” featuring bites and brews, to a wine and cheese reception and à la carte snacks, our end-of-day offerings are the perfect way to wind down after a day spent on Zoom.
Heat & Serve
Our ready-to-enjoy meals are a great place to start if you’re hosting clients for a virtual lunch, or a day-long conference featuring appetizers, entrées, desserts and more.
Prefer a more hands-on offering for your team? Our chef kits come with all the ingredients needed to prepare an elegant meal at home. We’ve done most of the prep work, but some cooking/heating and plating will be required.
Include one of our interactive chef experiences at the end of your meeting, for team building or engagement with your clients! Chef will walk you through the preparation of the main dish of a three-course dinner on a live Zoom chat, where you will have the opportunity to ask questions and get tips.
While you and your team can’t wrap up a busy day with a drink at the bar, we can bring happy hour to you! Featuring wines, spirits, beers, ciders, cocktail kits and an assortment of alcohol-free options, our beverage list is sure to have something for everyone.
PLANNING A VIRTUAL EVENT
step 1: consider the experience you want guests to have
- Augmenting a meeting with food (no cooking involved!)
- Sending a restaurant-style meal for guests to cook at home along with instructions from our kitchen
- Creating an experience for recipients to learn from one of our chefs, sommeliers, bar chefs, florists, or chocolate maker
step 2: prepare your invitations
- Invite your attendees — allow us to create a custom secure link for you to send to your recipients that will collect their addresses and meal preferences
- Having your recipients’ addresses will allow us to provide the most accurate quote for your event service
step 3: have everything delivered to their doors
- Wait for delivery notification and the knock on your door
- Our team will provide a delivery window for your recipients to receive their boxes. We’re also happy to reach out to your recipients directly to notify them of arrival.
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION SUPPORT
Virtual Presentation Stage at Arcadian
Looking to incorporate a live presentation or in-person element to your virtual event? Arcadian’s presentation stage is the perfect space for your virtual event headquarters, providing high-quality streaming solutions with a professional look. We can even host guests in our ballroom, so you can host a live audience and stream your event at the same time!LEARN MORE