Frozen Tourtière in Toronto
Stock your freezer with tourtière this holiday season!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! As the temperature dips, all of us at O&B are beginning to crave classic winter comfort food, including our famous O&B Artisan tourtière. Although tourtière is traditionally enjoyed on Christmas Eve, we can think of plenty of other excuses to indulge in this savoury meat pie — from throwing a festive dinner party or ringing in the new year, to stocking your freezer for a cold winter day.
Buy your tourtières online today! Each tourtière is $30 and serves four. Order delivery through O&B Grocery or Voilà by Sobeys, or pre-order for pickup at Beauty Eats at Bayview Village Shopping Centre, or Sap at Queen & Bay.
Bake from frozen.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (standard) or 375°F (convection).
- Remove pie from package and bake for 30 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature to 350°F (standard) or 325°F (convection) and cook for an addition 30-40 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Enjoy with roasted Brussels sprouts and buttery mashed potatoes, or your favourite holiday fixin’s! Pairs well with a Canadian amber ale or IPA, or with a spicy Shiraz.