Three Patio Perfect Cocktails
Whether you’re celebrating with O&B, or throwing your own backyard bash, these cocktails are perfect for sipping throughout the warm weather.
Pink Panther Lemonade
.5oz elderflower cordial
1oz lemon juice
2oz pink grapefruit syrup
grapefruit wheel & sprig of thyme
- Place thyme sprig in grapefruit syrup to allow flavours to infuse.
- Combine vodka, elderflower cordial, lemon juice and thyme-infused grapefruit syrup in a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Shake and strain over ice into a collins glass.
- Top with soda and garish with a grapefruit wheel and a sprig of thyme.
2oz lime juice
.5oz simple syrup
- To make a batch of simple syrup, combine equal parts water and sugar (about one cup each) in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, reducing heat if mixture starts to boil.
- Combine tequila, lime juice, simple syrup and Aperol in a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Shake and strain over ice into a rocks glass rimmed with salt.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.
.25oz Havana Club Anejo Rum
.75oz Bulliet Bourbon
3.5oz pineapple juice
.75oz lime juice
.25oz almond syrup
2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
orange wheel & sprig of mint
- Combine rum, bourbon, pineapple juice, lime juice, almond syrup and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Add a couple of dashes of Angostura Bitters to the shaker.
- Strain and pour over ice into a collins glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and an orange wheel.