Pop-up Weddings at Aperture Room
Saturday, June 16, 2018
Looking to get hitched this spring? Let us plan your wedding – without all of the extra costs or hassle!
We’ll be hosting pop-up weddings on June 16 at Aperture Room, a dedicated event space located in the heart of downtown Toronto. The stylish, loft-like heritage property is the perfect venue for a modern wedding, featuring restored hardwood floors, exposed brick walls and plenty of natural light.
From flowers to photos, we’ll take care of all the nitty gritty details. All you have to do? Say “I do”, and then be on your married way!
Your 90-minute pop-up wedding includes:
- Personalized wedding ceremony with certified officiant
- Photographer + edited snaps
- Passed bites + bubbly for 20 guests (We’ve got plenty of room, so just let us know if you happen to have a larger guest list. Hey, the more the merrier!)
- Wedding music of your choosing
- Bouquet + boutonnière
- Decorated altar space
- $150 gift card, redeemable at any O&B restaurant! Anniversary dinner, anyone?